Friday, October 29, 2010

The Visonik Subwoofer Pack

            

I think this is pretty good because I have this exact subwoofer pack in the back of my green Honda Accord. It is beast when you put the back seat down. It is a Visonik subwoofer pack. They are black, dual 12 inch speakers, with a 500 watt amp. It comes complete even with the wiring and box.

The box is made out of wood and cover by rough carpet. The 500 watt amp is a metal material with buttons to change the intensity of the bass and how high and low you want it. I have every knob turned all the way up so people know when I’m coming down the street. The speakers are made of plastic and there are wires on the inside of the box and so is the cone.

People mostly put subs in their trucks or under their front or back seats. I took off the hard plastic on the rim of the speakers to make the subs sound way better. I am going to sell them so if anyone wants to buy them then just tell me.

I like how they sound in the back of my car. I like how i can change the intensity of the subs and how I want them to hit the beat. I dislike how they put the plastic rim on the speakers. I had to take them off to stop the annoying sound the plastic rims made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment